Posted: 2018-02-13, Closing: 2018-03-09
Where: Pharmasave Drugs National (Ltd.) Office
8411 – 200 Street, Suite 201
Langley, BC. V2Y 0E7
Position Title: Pharmacy Program Coordinator
Location: Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd. (Langley, BC)
Type: Full Time
Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent community pharmacies. Founded in 1981 and now with more than 640 stores across Canada, Pharmasave has focused on building a national platform of community-based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced National office in Langley, BC.
The successful candidate will join our close knit team and become a key contributor to our Category Management/Pricing department. If you enjoy a challenge in a fast paced environment, have superior organization/communications skills, and are a detail oriented team player then we are looking for you!
- Provides pricing support to Category Management team
- Coordinates merchandising programs and services on behalf of the department and communicates program opportunities to stores
- Liaise with vendor partners to manage promotions, planograms and revenue
- Facilitates promotional ordering for weekly flyers, seasonal bookings, and other program opportunities
- Interfaces with our category management team, vendor community, wholesale partners, and regional offices on an ongoing basis
- Verifies information with various sources above for accuracy, effectively managing any discrepancies to ensure business and systems processes have been met all while managing tight timelines
- Ensures that established practices, and procedures are maintained and followed
- Provides general administrative support to the Category Management team as required
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Strong attention to detail with organizational, planning, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Able to work collaboratively in team environment as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Retail merchandising experience, category management and store business processes an asset
- Experience in all aspects of MS Office suite including Word and Excel
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward a résumé stating wage expectations in confidence to the Merchandising Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9, 2018.
Note: Please identify the complete position title in the subject line of your email.
Please do not fax or mail your resumes, email online only. This position is only open to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.