Posted: 2017-03-21, Closing: 2017-10-31
Where: 215 Dominion Street
Bridgewater, NS. B4V 2K7
Bridgewater Pharmasave is in search of a Pharmacy Technician to join their team full time beginning Summer or Fall 2017.
You must be a customer-focused person wanting to work in a positive and growing environment. Discretion and confidentiality are requirements in this role. Ability to multi-task and effectively communicate with your team and customers are also essentials for this position.
- Maintaining patient files
- Inputting prescriptions (Kroll software)
- Managing coverage/payment related issues
- Preparing prescriptions (including compounding & methadone)
- Checking prescriptions for accuracy
- Prescription filing
- Inventory Management
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized dispensary with respect to stock, files, supplies, and paperwork.
- Operating POS system
Applicants must be a Registered Pharmacy Technician (Nova Scotia).
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit resumes as soon as possible.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Susan Cochrane