Posted: 2017-11-29, Closing: 2017-12-15
Where: Pharmasave Drugs National (Ltd.) Office
8411 – 200 Street, Suite 201
Langley, BC. V2Y 0E7
Position Title: Pharmacy Program Coordinator
Location: Pharmasave Drugs (National) Ltd. (Langley, BC)
Type: Full Time
Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent community pharmacies. Founded in 1981 and now with more than 640 stores across Canada, Pharmasave has focused on building a national platform of community-based retail outlets designed to provide exceptional patient-centred healthcare, medication advice, drug store products and customer service. We are looking for an energetic and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced National office in Langley, BC.
The successful candidate will join our close-knit team and become a key contributor to our Pharmacy Innovation department. If you enjoy a challenge in a fast-paced environment, have superior organization/communications skills, and are a detail-oriented team player, then we are looking for you.
- Provides administrative and project management support to National Pharmacy Innovation team.
- Coordinates the development and revisions of programs and materials including editing, formatting, page layout, production and distribution of materials and memos.
- Writes, collects, compiles, edits and formats content for monthly e-newsletter.
- Communicates with owners, store staff, and vendors.
- Creates and formats memos, presentations, documentation, and manuals for stores; posts to and maintains department section of the Pharmasave Portal (intranet).
- Reports on success of pharmacy programs and materials using print inventory management, web analytics, spreadsheets and databases.
- Coordinates pharmacy events, meetings, web conferences, and other activities.
- Collaborates with others, internally and externally, to achieve the optimal use of organization resources.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Superior written and oral communication skills including editing, proofreading and the ability to write content for various purposes and audiences.
- Exceptional customer service over the phone and in person.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and outcome-based.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Minimum 3 years related experience in a high-paced office environment with 2 years post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working in the pharmacy industry is an asset, but not required.
If your profile matches our requirements, please forward a résumé stating wage expectations in confidence to the Pharmacy Innovation Department by December 15, 2017.
Note: Please identify the complete position title in the subject line of your email.
Please do not fax or mail your resumes, email online only. This position is only open to those who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Pharmacy Innovation Department