Posted: 2018-01-10, Closing: 2018-04-04
Where: 105 – 13585 16th Avenue
Surrey, BC. V4A 1P6
Pharmasave Health Centre in South Surrey/White Rock is a full-service community pharmacy serving a predominantly senior population. Our goal is to provide each of our clients with fast, efficient and friendly service tailored to their specific needs so they may live well.
- Part-time to Full-time
- Monday to Friday from 9 AM-5.30 PM. Occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Full medical and dental benefits available for full time permanent employees.
- Greeting patients, receiving prescriptions, checking for accuracy and completeness of the prescriptions.
- Enter and update patient care information in Kroll pharmacy system.
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and maintaining drugs and OTC orders.
- Preparing Blister packs and basic compounding preparations.
- Assisting patients with general OTC inquiries and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary,
- Answering phones and assisting with cashier responsibilities.
- Assisting with administrative function such as filing, labelling, pricing, reporting and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferably previous Pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with providing service to a senior population.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Proficient computer/data/entry skills.
- Experience with Kroll software an asset.
Please email us your resume. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those to be interviewed will be contacted. We will continue to accept applications for this opportunity until the position is filled or until the posted closing date.
Contact: Pharmacy Manager