Posted: 2017-07-24, Closing: 2017-10-24
Where: 5001 – 1795 Stone Church Road East
Stoney Creek, ON. L8J 0B4
We are looking for a highly motivated P/T to F/T Pharmacist to work in a full service community pharmacy, including specialty compounding, full Home Health Care, Ideal Protein Weight Loss Clinic and more. Hours available can be between 20-32 hours per week. Wage is negotiable.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Checking prescriptions for accuracy
- Counseling on prescription medications
- OTC counseling
- Health management consulting
- Participating in Meds Checks
- Collaboration with pharmacy assistant to accurately dispense prescription medications
- Extending chronic medication prescriptions for patients that do not have refills and qualify under OCP for extension under the pharmacist
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- License to practice in the province of Ontario
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a licensed Pharmacist in community pharmacy in Canada
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Kroll computer proficiency
- Experience in an independent Pharmacy is an asset but not a must
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Contact: Mark Gayowski